Report NEP-DGE-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "The Cyclical Dynamics of Illiquid Housing, Debt, and Foreclosures," Working Papers 1416, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2014. "Indeterminacy with Progressive Taxation and Sector-Specific Externalities," Working Papers 201403, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2014. "The Ramsey Steady State under Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Small Open Economies," Working Papers Series 357, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Asimakopoulos, Stylianos & Malley, James, 2014. "Tax smoothing in a business cycle model with capital-skill complementarity," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-017, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Growth, Unemployment, and Fiscal Policy: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Maarten Dossche & Vivien Lewis & Céline Poilly, 2014. "Employment, hours and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Research 262, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2014. "On the (De)Stabilizing Effect of Public Debt in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01059567, HAL.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2014. "Discount Factor Shocks and Labor Market Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Brendan Epstein & Alan Finkelstein Shapiro, 2014. "Employment and Firm Heterogeneity, Capital Allocation, and Countercyclical Labor Market Policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Can Removing the Tax Cap Save Social Security?," Working Papers 2014-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Hylton Hollander & Guangling Liu, 2014. "Credit spread variability in U.S. business cycles: the Great Moderation versus the Great Recession," Working Papers 15/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Di Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2014. "On the Consequences of Generically Distributed Investments on Flexible Projects in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers 14/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- William Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2014. "Macroprudential regulation and the role of monetary policy," Working Papers 63933064, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Leo Kaas & Patrick Pintus & Simon Ray, 2014. "Land Collateral and Labor Market Dynamics in France," AMSE Working Papers 1443, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Oct 2014.
- Y. Kalantzis, 2014. "Financial fragility in small open economies: firm balance sheets and the sectoral structure," Working papers 505, Banque de France.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labour Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-thy-neighbour policies in a currency union?," CEPS Papers 9621, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Eurilton Araújo & Alexandre B. Cunha, 2014. "Simple Macroeconomic Policies and Welfare: a quantitative assessment," Working Papers Series 360, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Johnston, Michael K. & King, Robert G. & Lie, Denny, 2014. "Straightforward approximate stochastic equilibria for nonlinear Rational Expectations models," Working Papers 2014-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.