Report NEP-DGE-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleni Iliopulos & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Welfare Cost of Fluctuations: when Labor Market Search Interacts with Financial Frictions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dmitry Plotnikov, 2014. "Hysteresis in Unemployment and Jobless Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 14/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "On existence and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," KIER Working Papers 897, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Giovanni Melina & Susan S. Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Debt Sustainability, Public Investment, and Natural Resources in Developing Countries; the DIGNAR Model," IMF Working Papers 14/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:acb:cbeeco:2014-616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014. "Existence of equilibrium on OLG economies with durable goods," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pietro Reichlin, 2013. "Social Security, Unemployment Risk and Efficient Bargaining between Unions and Firms," Working Papers CELEG 1301, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Guberman, Carlos & Cymbler, David, 2014.
"Modelo de ciclo de negocios real con dinero endógeno y pasivo
[A real business cycle model with endogenous and passive money]," MPRA Paper 57183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Ghilardi & Raffaele Rossi, 2014. "Aggregate Stability and Balanced-Budget Rules," IMF Working Papers 14/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Natural Rate of Interest with Endogenous Growth, Financial Frictions and Trend Inflation," MPRA Paper 57212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Airaudo & Salvatore Nisticò & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Learning, Monetary Policy and Asset Prices," Working Papers 4/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Lisi Shi & Richard M. H. Suen, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Asset Bubbles and Crashes," Working papers 2014-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2014. "Efficient Labor and Capital Income Taxation over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 14-17, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2014. "Financial Crises in DSGE Models; A Prototype Model," IMF Working Papers 14/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2014. "Financial Crises in DSGE Models; Selected Applications of MAPMOD," IMF Working Papers 14/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," Discussion Papers 2014/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Jorge Roldos, 2014. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policies to Manage Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 14/30, International Monetary Fund.
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Filiz D Unsal, 2014. "On the use of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies for Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 14/112, International Monetary Fund.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie & Bruce McGough, 2014. "Eductive Stability in Real Business Cycle Models," CDMA Working Paper Series 201406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Donadelli, Michael & Gioffré, Alessandro & Grüning, Patrick, 2014. "Austerity, fiscal volatility, and economic growth," SAFE Working Paper Series 56, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Claudio Soto, 2014. "Commodity Price Shocks and Imperfectly Credible Macroeconomic Policies in Commodity-Exporting Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 14/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric, 2014. "Induced Uncertainty, Market Price of Risk, and the Dynamics of Consumption and Wealth," MPRA Paper 57111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bi, Sheng & Langot, François, 2014. "Search and Retirement under Asymmetric Information," IZA Discussion Papers 8288, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Kevin Reffett & Masayuki Yao, 2014. "An Application of Kleene's Fixed Point Theorem to Dynamic Programming: A Note," Working Papers 2014-398, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mariano Kulish & James Morley & Tim Robinson, 2014. "Estimating the expected duration of the zero lower bound in DSGE models with forward guidance," Discussion Papers 2014-32, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Kyooho Kwon & Richard Rogerson, 2014. "Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply in a Heterogeneous Agent Economy with Intensive and Extensive Margins," RCER Working Papers 583, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).