Report NEP-DGE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Visschers, Ludo & Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2014. "Unemployment and endogenous reallocation over the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1410, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Emilio Espino & Martín González Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Drago Bergholt & Tommy Sveen, 2014. "Sectoral interdependence and business cycle synchronization in small open economies," Working Paper 2014/04, Norges Bank.
- Hideaki Hirata, 2014. "Preference Shocks, International Frictions, and International Business Cycles," Working Paper 164446, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014. "Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle," Working Papers hal-00990256, HAL.
- Philippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2014. "Income tax and retirement schemes," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Nicolas Groshenny, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics in U.S. Recessions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alan Finkelstein-Shapiro & Miguel Sarzosa, 2012. "Unemployement Protection for Informal Workers in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80559, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michele Battisti & Gabriel Felbermayr & Giovanni Peri & Panu Poutvaara, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," NBER Working Papers 20131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martín Sola & Martín González Rozada, 2014. "Towards a "New" Inflation Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 84107, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Why is Old Workers’ Labor Market more Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," TEPP Working Paper 2014-03, TEPP.
- Curdia, Vasco & Ferrero, Andrea & Ng, Ging Cee & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2014. "Has U.S. monetary policy tracked the efficient interest rate?," Working Paper Series 2014-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Muhanji, Stella & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "External debt and military spending: the case of Africa's conflict countries," MPRA Paper 56077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Jake Bradley & Linas Tarasonis, 2014. "Racial Discrimination in the U.S. Labor Market: Employment and Wage Differentials by Skill," AMSE Working Papers 1413, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2014.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2014. "A Model of Monetary Policy and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 20141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath, "undated". "Coordination and Crisis in Monetary Unions," Working Paper 165301, Harvard University OpenScholar.