Report NEP-DGE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Kuklik & Nikita Céspedes, 2014. "Optimal Taxation and Life Cycle Labor Supply Profile," Working Papers 2014-8, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Xin Li & Borghan Narajabad & Ted Temzelides, 2014. "Robust Dynamic Optimal Taxation and Environmental Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 4562, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Z., 2014. "An Estimated Small Open Economy Model with Labour Market Frictions," Dynare Working Papers 35, CEPREMAP.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Jiwon Lee & Seungduck Lee & Keita Oikawa, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Trade and the Value of Assets as Collateral," Working Papers 143, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Luis-Gonzalo Llosa, 2014. "How Do Terms of Trade Affect Productivity? The Role of Monopolistic Output Markets," Working Papers 2014-7, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- G. Chiesa, 2014. "Safe Assets’ Scarcity, Liquidity and Spreads," Working Papers wp927, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "Economic modeling approaches: optimization versus equilibrium," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Growth effect of bubbles in a non-scale endogenous growth model with in-house R&D," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ibrahima Sangaré, 2014. "Chocs extérieurs et régimes monétaires en Asie du Sud-Est : une analyse DSGE," Working Papers hal-00949973, HAL.