Report NEP-DGE-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Zheng & Miao, Jianjun & Zha, Tao, 2013. "Land prices and unemployment," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2013. "Intermediary balance sheets," Staff Reports 651, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marion Davin, 2013. "Public Education Spending, Sectoral Taxation and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00881048, HAL.
- Marios Karabarbounis, 2013. "Heterogeneity in labor supply elasticity and optimal taxation," Working Paper 13-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Karantounias, Anastasios G., 2013. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Recursive Preferences," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai, 2013. "Linkages across sovereign debt markets," Staff Report 491, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pidong Huang & Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," Discussion Papers 1311, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Pidong Huang & Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Why Ten $1’s Are Not Treated as a $10," Discussion Papers 1310, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "On existence, effciency and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Financial Stability in Open Economies," CAMA Working Papers 2013-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thomas A. Lubik, 2013. "The shifting and twisting Beveridge curve: an aggregate perspective," Working Paper 13-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Zhen Huo, 2013. "Realistic neoclassical multiplier," Economic Policy Paper 13-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lee H. Endress & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2013. "Intergenerational Equity with Individual Impatience in an OLG Model of Optimal and Sustainable Growth," Working Papers 2013-9, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Krzysztof Makarski & Grzegorz Wesolowski, 2013. "Would it have paid to be in the eurozone?," Working Papers 70, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Dolmas, Jim, 2013. "Disastrous disappointments: asset-pricing with disaster risk and disappointment aversion," Working Papers 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Josef Hollmayr & Christian Matthes, 2013. "Learning about fiscal policy and the effects of policy uncertainty," Working Paper 13-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marcelo Ochoa, 2013. "Volatility, labor heterogeneity and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-71, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michel DE VROEY, 2013. "What can civil society expect from academic macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).