Report NEP-DGE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Been-Lon Chen & Yu-Shan Hsu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Welfare Implications and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Growth Model with Consumption Externalities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mahmoudi, Babak, 2013. "Open-Market Operations, Asset Distributions, and Endogenous Market Segmentation," MPRA Paper 50089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2013. "Growth and Financial Liberalization under Capital Collateral Constraints: The Striking Case of the Stochastic AK model with CARA Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00864804, HAL.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Gianluca Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Working Papers 2013-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jeremy Lise & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "The Macro-dynamics of Sorting between Workers and Firms," Working Papers 2013-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2013. "Public Education and Social Security: A Political Economy Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-06-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Anmol Bhandari & David Evans & Mikhail Golosov & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013. "Taxes, Debts, and Redistributions with Aggregate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 19470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolters, Maik H., 2013. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 2013-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2013. "Distributional Incentives in an Equilibrium Model of Domestic Sovereign Default," NBER Working Papers 19477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Efficiency of the pension reform: the welfare effects of various fiscal closures," Working Papers 2013-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- David Backus & Thomas Cooley & Espen Henriksen, 2013. "Demography and Low Frequency Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 19465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2013. "Back to Basics: Basic Research Spillovers, Innovation Policy and Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-051, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2013. "Pareto-improving Immigration and Its Effect on Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2013-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Chang, Chia-Ying, 2013. "Banking crises, sudden stops, and the effectiveness of short-term lending," Working Paper Series 2982, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2013. "On the Fundamentalness of Nonfundamentalness in DSGE Models," CSEF Working Papers 340, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.