Report NEP-DGE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chase Coleman & Kerk Phillips, 2013. "Can Uncorrelated Shocks Generate Aggregate Autocorrelation?: Business Cycle Persistence in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Fluctuations," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-03, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Haddow, Abigail & Mileva, Mariya, 2013. "Financial factors and the international transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 479, Bank of England.
- Rajesh Singh, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2013 Meeting Papers 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nirei, 2013. "Interaction-based Foundation of Aggregate Investment Shocks," 2013 Meeting Papers 128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Z. Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," Working Papers 13-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gal, Peter & Pinter, Gabor, 2013. "Capital over the business cycle: renting versus ownership," Bank of England working papers 478, Bank of England.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," Working Papers halshs-00854536, HAL.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "How status concerns can make us rich and happy," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 170, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kyriacos Lambrias, 2013. "News Shocks, Real Exchange Rates and International Co-Movements," BCL working papers 83, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi & Hongfei Sun, 2013. "A Monetary Theory with Non-degenerate Distributions," Working Papers tecipa-495, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Strategic Interactions in a One-Sector Growth Model," Cahiers de recherche 1318, CIRPEE.
- Keiichi Kishi, 2013. "Dynamic analysis of wage inequality and creative destruction," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2013. "A Note on Money and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1329, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Sampson, 2013. "Dynamic Selection and the New Gains from Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," 2013 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2013. "Balanced-Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes in a Monetary Economy," Working Papers 112013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pollak, Andreas, 2013. "Employment Insurance and the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 49358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saki Bigio, 2013. "Financial Frictions in Production Networks," 2013 Meeting Papers 121, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francois Gourio, 2013. "Financial Distress and Endogenous Uncertainty," 2013 Meeting Papers 108, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Bassetto & Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2013. "Credit crunches and credit allocation in a model of entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series WP-2013-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Allen Tran, 2013. "Customer Driven Establishment Dynamics and Allocative Efficiency," 2013 Meeting Papers 115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dong He & Paul Luk, 2013. "A Model of Chinese Capital Account Liberalisation," Working Papers 122013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Patricia Gómez-González & Daniel Rees, 2013. "Stochastic Terms of Trade Volatility in Small Open Economies," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kenza Benhima, 2013. "Booms and Busts with dispersed information," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 13.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Emanuela Cardia & Paul Gomme, 2013. "The Household Revolution: Childcare, Housework, and Female Labor Force Participation," Cahiers de recherche 08-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," Working Papers 092013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Shadow Economies in OECD Countries: DGE vs. MIMIC Approaches," Working Papers 2013/13, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.