Report NEP-DGE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Fernandez & Juan Herreno, 2013. "Equilibrium Unemployment during Financial Crises," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-390, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Akihisa Shibata, 2013. "Taxing capital is a good idea: the role of idiosyncratic risk in an OLG model," KIER Working Papers 853, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Working Paper 13-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mario J. Crucini & J. Scott Davis, 2013. "Distribution capital and the short- and long-run import demand elasticity," Globalization Institute Working Papers 137, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kromann, Lene, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," IZA Discussion Papers 7257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cortuk, Orcan & Güler, Mustafa Haluk, 2013. "A disaggregated approach to the government spending shocks: an theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 45318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Optimal capital taxation for time-nonseparable preferences," MPRA Paper 45203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Camera & YiLi Chien, 2013. "Modeling monetary economies: an equivalence result," Working Papers 2013-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hiroshi Danbara, 2013. "Environmental Externality on Production in an OLG Economy," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-045, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Mariano Bosch & Julen Esteban-Pretel, 2013. "The Labor Market Effects of Introducing Unemployment Benefits in an Economy with High Informality," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Tsz-Nga Wong, 2013. "A Tractable Monetary Model Under General Preferences," Staff Working Papers 13-7, Bank of Canada.
- Waldyr Dutra Areosa & Christiano Arrigoni Coelho, 2013. "Utilizando um Modelo DSGE para Avaliar os Efeitos Macroeconômicos dos Recolhimentos Compulsórios no Brasil," Working Papers Series 303, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013. "Household leveraging and deleveraging," Staff Reports 602, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "Global dynamics at the zero lower bound," Working Papers 2013-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Boldrin & Carlos Garriga & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Juan M. Sanchez, 2012. "Reconstructing the great recession," Working Papers 2013-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Danilo Freitas Ramalho da Silva, 2013. "Lucas's Early Research and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-01, Center for the History of Political Economy.