Report NEP-DGE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers 12, CEPREMAP.
- Szabolcs Deák & Lionel Fontagné & Marco Maffezzoli & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2012. "The banking and distribution sectors in a small open economy DSGE Model," Working Papers 454, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in Search Models of the Labor Market," Working Papers 1218, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Susanto Basu & Brent Bundick, 2012. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand," NBER Working Papers 18420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Dynare Working Papers 15, CEPREMAP.
- Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Separations, Sorting and Cyclical Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6849, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 1018, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Liquidity in Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Papers 1220, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Chun Chang & Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Capital controls and optimal Chinese monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yi Wen, 2012. "Liquidity and welfare," Working Papers 2012-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai & Cees Withagen, 2012. "Economic Growth and the Social Cost of Carbon: Additive versus Multiplicative Damages," OxCarre Working Papers 093, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lan, Hong & Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2012. "Existence and Uniqueness of Perturbation Solutions in DSGE Models," Dynare Working Papers 14, CEPREMAP.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Kühn, Stefan, 2012. "Bargaining, Aggregate Demand and Employment," Dynare Working Papers 13, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012. "Technical appendix: on financing retirement with an aging population," Staff Report 473, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 266, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2013.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano, 2012. "Middle-income growth traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6210, The World Bank.