Report NEP-DGE-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Working papers 2012-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Coen Teulings & Pieter Gautier, 2012. "Sorting and the output loss due to search frictions," CPB Discussion Paper 206, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2012_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Bargain & Eliane El Badaoui & Prudence Kwenda & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2012. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," Working Papers 201207, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mavromatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Markov Switching Monetary Policy in a two-country DSGE Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 982, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F & Proto, Eugenio, 2012. "Smithian Growth Through Creative Organization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 981, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Slim Bridji, 2012. "The French Great Depression: a business cycle accounting analysis," ECON - Working Papers 065, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Thomas M. Eisenbach & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "Macroeconomics with Financial Frictions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000384, David K. Levine.
- Villeneuve, Stéphane & Warin, Xavier, 2012. "Optimal Liquidity Management and Hedging in the presence of a non predictable investment opportunity," TSE Working Papers 12-266, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-446, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.