Report NEP-DGE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Leo Kaas & Philipp Kircher, 2011. "Efficient Firm Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Estimation and evaluation of DSGE models: progress and challenges," Working Papers 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2011.
- NUTAHARA Kengo & INABA Masaru, 2011. "An Application of Business Cycle Accounting with Misspecified Wedges," Discussion papers 11005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keisuke Kawata & Yasuhiro Sato, 2011. "On-the-job search in urban areas," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- B. Hofmann & G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2010. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/691, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie & Bruce Mcgough, 2010. "Eductive stability in real business cycle models," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565011, HAL.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Mortality, family and lifestyles," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564898, HAL.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Micheletto, Luca & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of skills during childhood and optimal public policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Orman, Cuneyt & Goksel, Turkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y, 2011. "The Baby Boom, Baby Busts, and Grandmothers," MPRA Paper 28782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Engsted & Stig V. Møller, 2011. "Cross-sectional consumption-based asset pricing: The importance of consumption timing and the inclusion of severe crises," CREATES Research Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2011. "Job search theory and the slippery slope framework: an attempt to integration," Working Papers 2011-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Ben Fung & Enchuan Shao, 2011. "Counterfeit Quality and Verification in a Monetary Exchange," Staff Working Papers 11-4, Bank of Canada.
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wen, 2011. "Making sense of China’s excessive foreign reserves," Working Papers 2011-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.