Report NEP-DGE-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Champagne & André Kurmann, 2010. "The Great Increase in Relative Volatility of Real Wages in the United States," Cahiers de recherche 1010, CIRPEE.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 0496, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2010. "Stochastic Search Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1754, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gete, Pedro, 2009. "Housing Markets and Current Account Dynamics," MPRA Paper 20957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc P. Giannoni & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Optimal Target Criteria for Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 15757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lizarazo, Sandra, 2010. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," MPRA Paper 20794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2010. "Intermediated Trade," NBER Working Papers 15750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Lambertini, Luisa & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 20776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 2010. "Consumption and Saving: Models of Intertemporal Allocation and Their Implications for Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 15756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wunsch, Conny, 2010. "Optimal Use of Labor Market Policies: The Role of Job Search Assistance," IZA Discussion Papers 4773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Kuzin & Franziska Bremus, 2010. "Unemployment and Portfolio Choice: Does Persistence Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 978, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George, 2010. "Labour Market, Obesity and Public Policy Considerations," MPRA Paper 20926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Kam, 2010. "On Endogenous Compactness of the Individual State Space in the Huggett Model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-513, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.