Report NEP-DGE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Working Paper Series 1036, European Central Bank.
- de Walque, Gregory & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri & Wouters, Raf, 2009. "Sequential bargaining in a new-Keynesian model with frictional unemployment and staggered wage negotiation," Working Paper Series 1007, European Central Bank.
- Straub, Roland & Thimann, Christian, 2009. "The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China," Working Paper Series 1040, European Central Bank.
- Fahr, Stephan & Yao, Fang, 2009. "When does lumpy factor adjustment matter for aggregate dynamics?," Working Paper Series 1016, European Central Bank.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Tax Regimes: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 97, Bank of Greece.
- Christoffel, Kai & Costain, James & de Walque, Gregory & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias & Millard, Stephen & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Inflation dynamics with labour market matching: assessing alternative specifications," Working Paper Series 1053, European Central Bank.
- Paulo Brito & Alain Venditti, 7/28. "Local and global indeterminacy in two-sector models of endogenous growth," Working Papers halshs-00408018, HAL.
- Calza, Alessandro & Stracca, Livio & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2009. "Housing finance and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1069, European Central Bank.
- Tanaka, H. & Hidaka, M., 2009. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0929, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Messina, Julián, 2009. "Downward wage rigidity and optimal steady-state inflation," Working Paper Series 1048, European Central Bank.
- Çagaçan Deger, 2008. "Pension Reform in an OLG Model with Multiple Social Security Systems," ERC Working Papers 0805, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2008.
- Vincent Sterk, 2009. "Credit Frictions and the Comovement between Durable and Non-durable Consumption," DNB Working Papers 210, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bryan Engelhardt & David L. Fuller, 2009. "Efficient Labor Force Participation with Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 0909, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Moyen, Stéphane, 2009. "Monetary policy and inflationary shocks under imperfect credibility," Working Paper Series 1065, European Central Bank.
- Maćkowiak, Bartosz & Wiederholt, Mirko, 2009. "Optimal sticky prices under rational inattention," Working Paper Series 1009, European Central Bank.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "A Monetary Model of Banking Crises," Discussion papers 09036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Menzio, Guido & Smith, Eric, 2009. "Job Search with Bidder Memories," IZA Discussion Papers 4319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).