Report NEP-DGE-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2009. "Forecasting the Spanish economy with an Augmented VAR-DSGE model," Working Papers 2009-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Nirei, Makoto, 2009. "Endogenous Fluctuations of Investment and Output in a Model of Discrete Capital Adjustments," IIR Working Paper 09-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00389690_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Equilibrium Indeterminacy, and the Cyclical Behavior of Labor Income," Working Papers 200804, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Nicolas Dromel, 2009. "Fiscal Policy, Maintenance Allowances and Expectation-Driven Business Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00389691, HAL.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix KUBLER & Karl SCHMEDDERS, 2009. "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-05, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne, 2009. "Housing and the Labor Market: Time to Move and Aggregate Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 4172, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Walentin, Karl, 2009. "Expectation Driven Business Cycles with Limited Enforcement," Working Paper Series 229, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Oct 2011.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbe, Franck, 2008. "Employment protection reform in search economies," HEC Research Papers Series 910, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Canova, 2009. "Comment to "Weak instruments robust tests in GMM and the New Keynesian Phillips curve" by Frank Kleibergen and Sophocles Mavroeidis," Economics Working Papers 1159, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00389762_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaas, Leo & Lu, Jun, 2009. "Equal-Treatment Policy in a Random Search Model with Taste Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 4173, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Mania & Revaz Tevzadze, 2008. "Backward Stochastic PDEs Related to the Utility Maximization Problem," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 07-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2009. "Bounding the CRRA Utility Functions," Working Papers 200902, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro, 2009. "Real Wages and the Business Cycle: Accounting for Worker and Firm Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4174, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).