Report NEP-DGE-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Davila, 2008. "The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations economies without financial assets," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08099, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ruy Lama, 2009. "Accounting for Output Drops in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 09/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Ara Stepanyan & Era Dabla-Norris & Ashot Anatolii Mkrtchyan, 2009. "A New Keynesian Model of the Armenian Economy," IMF Working Papers 09/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Sondergaard, Jens, 2009. "The real exchange rate in sticky-price models: does investment matter?," Bank of England working papers 368, Bank of England.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2008. "Environmental Tax and the Distribution of Income among Heterogeneous Workers," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08097, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2009.
- Brown, Alessio J G & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2009. "An Incentive Theory of Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 7283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lin, Xiaoji, 2009. "Endogenous technological progress and the cross section of stock returns," MPRA Paper 14829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés González Gómez & Lavan Mahadeva & Diego Rodríguez & Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2009. "Monetary Policy Forecasting In A Dsge Model With Data That Is Uncertain, Unbalanced And About The Future," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005480, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Enrique Flores & Daniel Leigh & Benedict J. Clements, 2009. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Options for Dealing with External Shocks; Insights from the GIMF for Colombia," IMF Working Papers 09/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Zhang, Pengfei, 2009. "Industrial structure, appropriate technology and economic growth in less developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4905, The World Bank.
- Janet Hua, Jiang & Mei, Dong, 2008. "One or Two Monies?," MPRA Paper 14846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huseyin Murat Ozbilgin, 2009. "Financial Market Participation and the Developing Country Business Cycle," Working Papers 0904, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.