Report NEP-DGE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Juergen Antony & Alfred Maussner, 2008. "A further note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth," Discussion Paper Series 297, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minford, Patrick & Pal, Soubarna, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting in Real Business Cycle Model - An Empirical Evidence From India," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Why do home owners work longer hours?," IFS Working Papers W07/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicolas Roys, 2007. "Optimal investment policy with fixed adjustment costs and complete irreversibility," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Comparing Consumption: A Curse or a Blessing?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-382, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Jan 2008.