Report NEP-DGE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Haefke & Marcus Sonntag & Thijs van Rens, 2007. "Wage rigidity and job creation," Economics Working Papers 1047, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2012.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2007. "Capital Taxation and Ownership when Markets are Incomplete," NBER Working Papers 13390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Incomplete information and self-fulfilling prophecies," Working Papers 2007-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 2007. "Optimal fiscal policy in the design of Social Security reforms," Working Papers 2007-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2007. "Bargaining, fairness, and price rigidity in a DSGE environment," International Finance Discussion Papers 900, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ivan Tchakarov & Roland Straub, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of a Change in the Composition of Public Spending; A DSGE Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2007. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2007-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2000_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2007. "A Note on Public Debt, Tax-Exempt Bonds, and Ponzi Games," IMF Working Papers 07/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Akito Matsumoto, 2007. "The Role of Nonseparable Utility and Nontradeables in International Business Cycles and Portfolio Choice," IMF Working Papers 07/163, .
- Gianluca Femminis, 2007. "From simple growth to numerical simulations: a primer in dynamic programming," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0745, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "A Simple DGE Model for Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 07/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Accounting for changes in the homeownership rate," Working Papers 2007-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of Labor Income Processes," NBER Working Papers 13394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Beyer & Roger E. A. Farmer & Jérôme Henry & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2007. "Factor Analysis in a Model with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 13404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andolfatto, David, 2007. "Essential Interest-Bearing Money," MPRA Paper 4780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Coto-Martínez & Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2007. "Optimal taxation with imperfect competition and aggregate returns to specialization," Working Papers 2007-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.