Report NEP-DGE-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2007. "Shocks and frictions in US business cycles: a Bayesian DSGE approach," Working Paper Series 0722, European Central Bank.
- Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2007. "Uninsurable individual risk and the cyclical behavior of unemployment and vacancies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nir Jaimovich & Henry E. Siu, 2007. "The young, the old, and the restless: demographics and business cycle volatility," Staff Report 387, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki & INABA Masaru, 2007. "Collateral Constraint and News-driven Cycles," Discussion papers 07013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Devereux, Michael B & Sutherland, Alan, 2007. "Country Portfolio Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Milton H. Marquis & Bharat Trehan, 2007. "Productivity shocks in a model with vintage capital and heterogeneous labor," Working Paper Series 2007-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2007. "Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 659, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Cédric Tille & Eric Van Wincoop, 2007. "International capital flows," Staff Reports 280, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2007. "An estimated DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2007-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2007. "Input and Output Inventories in General Equilibrium," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 658, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Orazio Attanasio & Nicola Pavoni, 2007. "Risk Sharing in Private Information Models with Asset Accumulation: Explaining the Excess Smoothness of Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2006. "International Asset Markets and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 884, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jul 2008.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J, 2007. "Do Taxes Explain European Employment? Indivisible Labour, Human Capital, Lotteries and Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 6196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Benigno & Christoph Theonissen, 2006. "Consumption and Real Exchange Rates with Incomplete Markets and Non-Traded Goods," CEP Discussion Papers dp0771, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2007. "Computable Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: Existence, Purification, and Multiplicity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo & Santos, Manuel S., 2007. "Differentiability of the value function without interiority assumptions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we071405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2007. "Matching externalities and inventive productivity," Working Papers 07-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher Erceg & Andrew Levin, 2007. "Three Great American Disinflations," NBER Working Papers 12982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.