Report NEP-DGE-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghent, Andra, 2006. "Comparing Models of Macroeconomic Fluctuations: How Big Are the Differences?," MPRA Paper 180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Yanqin, 2006. "How a small open economy's asset are priced by heterogeneous international investors," MPRA Paper 551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard & Franck Portier, 2006. "Gold Rush Fever in Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 12710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malik, Hamza, 2005. "Monetary-Exchange Rate Policy and Current Account Dynamics," MPRA Paper 455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Hess, Gregory & Shin, Kwanho, 2006. "Understanding the Backus-Smith Puzzle: It’s the (Nominal) Exchange Rate, Stupid," MPRA Paper 696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcos Antonio C. da Silveira, 2006. "Using A Bayesian Approach To Estimate And Compare – New Keynesian Dsge Models For The Brazilian Economy: The Role For Endogenous Persistence," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 46, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].