Report NEP-DGE-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Stability and Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Economy under Flexible Wage Negotiation and Capital Accumulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1840, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation of Optimal Policy Problems," NBER Working Papers 12672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan Thomas, 2006. "Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1835, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, "undated". "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Structural Transformation and Aggregate Productivity in Portugal," Working Papers tecipa-261, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Directed Search for Equilibrium Wage-Tenure Contracts," Working Papers tecipa-260, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Joshua M. Davis, 2006. "Two Flaws In Business Cycle Accounting," NBER Working Papers 12647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006. "Bankruptcy and Collateral in Debt Constrained Markets," NBER Working Papers 12656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch, 2006. "Is Discrete Time a Good Representation of Continuous Time?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/28, European University Institute.
- Kodama, Masahiro, 2006. "Business Cycles of Non-mono-cultural Developing Economies: The Case of ASEAN Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 52, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Matthias Doepke, "undated". "Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare," UCLA Economics Online Papers 412, UCLA Department of Economics.