Report NEP-DGE-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias, 2006. "Identifying the role of labor markets for monetary policy in an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Series 0635, European Central Bank.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- de Walque, Gregory & Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2006. "Firm-specific production factors in a DSGE model with Taylor price setting," Working Paper Series 0648, European Central Bank.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2006. "Fiscal policy in a monetary economy with capital and finite lifetime," Working Paper Series 0661, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2006. "Monetary conservatism and fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 0663, European Central Bank.
- Suleyman Basak & David Cass & Juan Manuel Licari & Anna Pavlova, 2006. "Multiplicity in General Financial Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Dilip Mokherjee & Stefan Napel, 2006. "Intergenerational Mobility and Macroeconomic History Dependence," Discussion Papers 1, Aboa Centre for Economics.