Report NEP-DGE-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruediger Bachmann & Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo Engel, 2006. "Lumpy Investment in Dynamic General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1566, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk V Muir & Douglas Laxton & Dennis P Botman & Andrei Romanov, 2006. "A New-Open-Economy Macro Model for Fiscal Policy Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 06/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Benedikt Braumann, 2001. "High Inflation and Real Wages," IMF Working Papers 01/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Raahauge, Peter, 2006. "Upper Bounds on Numerical Approximation Errors," Working Papers 2004-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Ayhan Kose & William Blankenau, 2006. "How Different Is the Cyclical Behavior of Home Production Across Countries?," IMF Working Papers 06/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Siu, Henry, 2006. "Time consistent monetary policy with endogenous price rigidity," Economics working papers siu-06-06-15-02-39-39, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Jun 2006.