Report NEP-DGE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2005. "DSGE Models of High Exchange-Rate Volatility and Low Pass-Through," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/23, European University Institute.
- Marco Battaglini & Steve Coate, 2006. "A Dynamic Theory of Public Spending, Taxation and Debt," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001094, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien, 2006. "Employment Protection, Product Market Regulation and Firm Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 1960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J., 2006. "What accounts for the changes in U.S. fiscal policy transmission?," Working Paper Series 0582, European Central Bank.
- Óscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2006. "Numerical computation for initial value problems in economics," FEP Working Papers 202, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Competition, innovation and growth with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers 933, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oleg Korenok, 2005. "Empirical Comparison of Sticky Price and Sticky Information Models," Working Papers 0501, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Patience Capital and the Demise of the Aristocracy," Seminar Papers 735, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Fabio Canova & Luca Sala, 2006. "Back to Square One: Identification Issues in DSGE Models," Working Papers 303, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Perry, 2006. "On the Covariance Structure of Changes in Consumption in the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp112, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.