Report NEP-DGE-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:06-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:06-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2005. "Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements," DNB Working Papers 064, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2005. "Aging, Pension Reform, and Capital Flows: A Multi-Country Simulation Model," DNB Working Papers 065, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2006. "Inflation dynamics: a cross-country investigation," Working Papers 2005-076, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Claudio Campanale, 2005. "Increasing Returns To Savings And Wealth Inequality," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vincent Bodart & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2005. "Calvo Wages in a Search Unemployment Model," DNB Working Papers 068, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Does Social Security Privatization Produce Efficiency Gains?," Working Papers wp106, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2006. "Lessons From the Debt-Deflation Theory of Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 11966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Kennan, 2006. "Private Information, Wage Bargaining and Employment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2006. "Solving linear difference systems with lagged expectations by a method of undetermined coefficients," Working Papers 2006-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2006. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," IZA Discussion Papers 1946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osang, Thomas & Sarkar, Jayanta, 2005. "Endogenous Mortality, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers 0511, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lilia Maliar & Dmytro Kylymnyuk & Serguei Maliar, 2005. "A Model Of Unbalanced Sectorial Growth With Application To Transition Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Fernando del Río, 2005. "Technological Progress And Depreciation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria G. Perozek, 2005. "Escaping the Samaritan's Dilemma: implications of a dynamic model of altruistic intergenerational transfers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).