Report NEP-DGE-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2004. "On Voters' Attitudes Towards Unemployment Insurance Subsidies across Regions: A Canadian Simulation," Working papers 2004-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eric R. Young, 2004. "The Wealth Distribution and the Demand for Status," Macroeconomics 0410008, EconWPA.
- Juan Paez-Farrell, 2004. "New Keynesian Models and the Kydland and Prescott Test," Macroeconomics 0411003, EconWPA, revised 24 Nov 2004.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2004. "Labor Market Institutions and the Employment-Productivity Trade-Off: A Wage Posting Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Krebs, 2004. "Welfare Cost of Business Cycles When Markets Are Incomplete," Working Papers 2004-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Pesavento & Barbara Rossi, 2004. "Do Technology Shocks Drive Hours Up or Down? A Little Evidence From an Agnostic Procedure," Econometrics 0411002, EconWPA.
- Jonsson, Magnus, 2004. "The Welfare Cost of Imperfect Competition and Distortionary Taxation," Working Paper Series 170, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).