Report NEP-DGE-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Michelacci & David Lopez-Salido, 2004. "Technology Shocks And Job Flows," Working Papers wp2004_05, CEMFI.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Dalin, Torbjörn & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in an OLG Model with Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 635, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2003. "Precautionary Savings Or Working Longer Hours?," Working Papers wp2003_0311, CEMFI.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "On the Existence of Equilibrium Bank Runs in a Diamond-Dybvig Environment," Finance 0404009, EconWPA.
- Andrew J. Leach, 2003. "Integrated Assessment of Climate Change Using an OLG Model," Cahiers de recherche 04-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2004. "Monetary Cycles," Discussion papers 04020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore