Report NEP-DGE-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Poverty Traps and Business Cycles in a Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with S-shaped Law of Motion," Discussion Papers 02-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Curtis & Randall Wright, 2002. "Price setting, price dispersion, and the value of money - or - The law of two prices," Working Paper 0209, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Clemens Sialm, 2002. "Stochastic Taxation and Asset Pricing in Dynamic General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2002. "Priors from general equilibrium models for VARs," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2002-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD," Trinity Economics Papers 20022, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andolfatto, David & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2002. "Inflation Expectations and Learning about Monetary Policy," Working Papers 02-30, Bank of Canada.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Randall Wright, 2002. "Search, money and capital: a neoclassical dichotomy," Working Paper 0208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lane, P.R. & Ganelli, G., 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," CEG Working Papers 20026, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2002. "A simple search model of money with heterogeneous agents and partial acceptability," Working Paper 0207, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "Dynamics, cycles and sunspot equilibria in "genuinely dynamic, fundamentally disaggregative" models of money," Working Paper 0210, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krussell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2002. "Vintage capital as an origin of inequalities," Working Paper 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ed Nosal & Peter Rupert, 2002. "Life cycle wage and job changes," Working Paper 0212, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.