Report NEP-DGE-2000-05-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel T. Burstein & Joao C. Neves & Sergio Rebelo, 2000. "Distribution Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics During Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations," RCER Working Papers 473, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bräuninger, Michael & Pannenberg, Markus, 2000. "Unemployment and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Analysis within the Augmented Solow Model," IZA Discussion Papers 136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miquel Faig & Sonia Laszlo, 2000. "Liquidity Effects With Long Lived Production Projects," Working Papers faig-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig, 2000. "Money With Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Returns To Capital," Working Papers faig-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000. "Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis," RCER Working Papers 472, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).