Report NEP-DEV-2021-10-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Caridad Araujo & Karen Macours, 2021. "Education, Income and Mobility: Experimental Impacts of Childhood Exposure to Progresa after 20 Years," PSE Working Papers halshs-03364972, HAL.
- Mubenga-Tshitaka, Jean-Luc & Muteba Mwamba, John W. & Dikgang, Johane & Gelo, Dambala, 2021. "Risk spillover between climate variables and the agricultural commodity market in East Africa," EconStor Preprints 243160, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alisha Holland & Will Freeman, 2021. "Contract clientelism: How infrastructure contracts fund vote-buying," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-155, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maria C. Lo Bue & Tu Thi Ngoc Le & Manuel Santos Silva & Kunal Sen, 2021. "Gender and vulnerable employment in the developing world: Evidence from global microdata," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-154, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sasiwooth Wongmonta, 2021. "Income Shocks, Borrowing Constraints and Household Child Schooling: Evidence from Rural Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 161, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2021. "Can Redistribution Keep Up with Inequality? Evidence from South Africa, 1993-2019," PSE Working Papers halshs-03364039, HAL.
- Christoph Doerffel & Andreas Freytag, 2021. "The Poverty Effect of Democratization," Jena Economics Research Papers 2021-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- JoaquÃn Prieto, 2021. "A multidimensional approach to measuring economic insecurity: The case of Chile," Working Papers 591, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sergio Firpo & Alysson Portella & Flavio Riva & Giovanna Úbida, 2021. "The changing nature of work and inequality in Brazil (2003-19): A descriptive analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-162, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cáceres, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P., 2021. "School Starting Age and the choice of elementary schoolJulio Cáceres-Delpiano; Eugenio P. Giolito," UC3M Working papers. Economics 33480, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carlos Alberto Arango-Arango & Yanneth Rocío Betancourt-García & Manuela Restrepo-Bernal, 2021. "An Application of the Tourist Test to Colombian Merchants," Borradores de Economia 1176, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mick Moore, 2021. "Glimpses of fiscal states in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-151, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amina Ebrahim & Elineema Kisanga & Ezekiel Swema & Vincent Leyaro & Edwin P. Mhede & Ephraim Mdee & Heikki Palviainen & Jukka Pirttilä, 2021. "The effects of a risk-based approach to tax examinations: Evidence from Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-150, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Upalat Korwatanasakul, 2021. "Determinants, Wage Inequality, and Occupational Risk Exposure of Informal Workers: A Comprehensive Analysis With the Case Study of Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 160, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.
- Pankaj Koirala & Koji Kotani & Shunsuke Managi, 2021. "How do farm sizes and perceptions matter for farmersâ€™ adaptation responses to climate change in a developing country?," Working Papers SDES-2021-13, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2021.