Report NEP-DEV-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2020. "The Impacts of Armed Conflict on Child Health: Evidence from 56 Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 109896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Alexandre Kolev, 2021. "Education-occupation mismatch in the context of informality and development," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 346, OECD Publishing.
- Prem, Mounu & Purroy, Miguel E. & Vargas, Juan F., 2021. "Landmines: The Local Effects of Demining," SocArXiv 3jzk6, Center for Open Science.
- Zaira Najam & Susan Olivia, 2021. "Does the impact of cash transfers differ across poverty measures? Evidence from Pakistan," Working Papers in Economics 21/09, University of Waikato.
- Maximiliano Lauletta & Martín Rossi & Christian Ruzzier, 2021. "Playing Whac-A-Mole in the Fight against Corruption: Evidence from Random Audits in Brazil," Working Papers 157, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2021.
- Bruno Morando, 2021. "Market access and inefficient cropping patterns in Uganda," Economics Department Working Paper Series n309-21.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Carolyn Chisadza & Eduard van der Merwe & Matthew W. Clance, 2021. "Government religious preference and intrastate conflict," Working Papers 867, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Abdul Malik Iddrisu & Michael Danquah, 2021. "The welfare effects of financial inclusion in Ghana: An exploration based on a multidimensional measure of financial inclusion," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-146, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmad, Hamna & Hussain, Sadia & Nazif, Muhammad Ahmed, 2021. "Leveraging technology to promote women's health: Evidence from a pilot program," GLO Discussion Paper Series 939, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Prydz, Espen Beer & Jolliffe, Dean & Serajuddin, Umar, 2021. "Mind the Gap," GLO Discussion Paper Series 944, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Calì, Massimiliano & Presidente, Giorgio, 2021. "Robots For Economic Development," GLO Discussion Paper Series 942, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fernando Aragon & Diego Restuccia & Juan Pablo Rud, 2021. "Are small farms really more productive than large farms?," Discussion Papers dp21-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Grabrucker, Katharina, 2021. "Effects of internal rural-urban migration on rural non-farm enterprises: Evidence from Thailand and Vietnam," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-85-21, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Merike Blofield & Cecilia Giambruno & Jennifer Pribble, 2021. "Breadth and sufficiency of Cash Transfer Responses in Ten Latin American Countries during the First 12 Months of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 114, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Morando, 2021. "Subsistence farming and factor misallocation:Evidence from Ugandan agriculture," Economics Department Working Paper Series n308-21.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Antoine Leblois & Raphaël Soubeyran, 2021. "Crop Prices and Deforestation in the Tropics," Working Papers hal-03352884, HAL.