Report NEP-DEV-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yohan Renard, 2021. "From Fees to Free: User Fee Removal, Maternal Health Care Utilization and Child Health in Zambia," Working Papers DT/2021/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Francesco Agostinelli & Ciro Avitable & Matteo Bobba, 2021. "Enhancing Human Capital at Scale," Working Papers 2021-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Catia Batista & Sandra Sequeira & Pedro C. Vicente, 2021. "Closing the gender profit gap," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2104-1, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Lucia Corno & Eliana La Ferrara & Alessandra Voena, 2021. "Female Genital Cutting and the Slave Trade," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def099, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Simone Bertoli & Elsa Gautrain & Elie Murard, 2021. "Left behind, but not alone: Changes in living arrangements and the effects of migration and remittances in Mexico," Working Papers hal-03117677, HAL.
- Naser Amanzadeh & Toshi H. Arimura & Mohammad Vesal & Seyed Farshad Fatemi Ardestani, 2021. "The Distributional Effects of Climate Change:Evidence from Iran," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 2007, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- A. Lourme-Ruiz & S. Dury & Y. Martin-Prével, 2021. "Linkages between dietary diversity and indicators of agricultural biodiversity in Burkina Faso [Les liens entre la diversité alimentaire et les indicateurs de diversité de la production au Burkina ," Post-Print ird-03127240, HAL.
- Margherita Comola & Carla Inguaggiato & Mariapia Mendola, 2021. "Learning about Farming: Innovation and Social Networks in a Resettled Community in Brazil," Development Working Papers 468, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Tomoki Fujii & Christine Ho & Rohan Ray & Abu S. Shonchoy, 2021. "Conditional Cash Transfer, Loss Framing, and SMS Nudges: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Bangladesh," Working Papers 2109, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Harouna Sedgo & Luc-Désiré Omgba, 2021. "Corruption and distortion of public expenditures: Evidence from Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2021-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nouréini Sayouti & Christophe Muller, 2021. "How does information on minimum and maximum food prices affect measured monetary poverty ? Evidence from Niger," Working Papers hal-03117686, HAL.
- Rodríguez, D. & Gallego, J & Jaramillo, F., 2020. "Financial inclusion and its heterogeneous effect on household income," Documentos de trabajo - Alianza EFI 019121, Alianza EFI.
- Jofre-Bonet, M. & Kamara, J. & Mesnard, A., 2021. "Corruption and Health Insurance for the Informal Sector in Sierra Leone," Working Papers 21/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Sriram Balasubramanian & Rishabh Kumar & Mr. Prakash Loungani, 2021. "Inequality and Locational Determinants of the Distribution of Living Standards in India," IMF Working Papers 2021/050, International Monetary Fund.