Report NEP-DEV-2020-11-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Djedje Hermann Yohou, 2020. "Corruption, Tax reform and Fiscal space in Emerging and Developing Economies," Working Papers hal-02987268, HAL.
- Laurent Wagner, 2020. "The allocation of resources of national development banks: Does it fit development goals?," Working Papers hal-02988377, HAL.
- Samantha Attridge & Yunnan Chen & Michael Mbate, 2020. "Financial performance and Corporate Governance: Evidence from National Development Banks in Africa," Working Paper a08f75a4-2f2e-4aa8-9994-d, Agence française de développement.
- Kozhaya, Mireille & Martínez Flores, Fernanda, 2020. "Child Education and Work: Evidence from Mexico's Full-Time School Program," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224567, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Araujo, Maria Daniela & Heineck, Guido & Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú, 2020. "Does Test-Based Teacher Recruitment Work in the Developing World? Experimental Evidence from Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 13830, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mayang Rizky & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2020. "Progress and stagnation in the livelihood of informal workers in an emerging economy: Long-term evidence from Indonesia," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gang, Ira N. & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2020. "Finance, Gender, and Entrepreneurship: India's Informal Sector Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 13854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tran, Tuyen & Vu, Huong, 2019. "Heterogeneous effects of livelihood strategies on household well-being: An analysis using unconditional quantile regression with fixed effects," MPRA Paper 103849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2020.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Nina Rapoport, 2020. "Voluntary contributions in cascades: The tragedy of ill-informed leadership," Post-Print halshs-02977853, HAL.
- Abiodun O. Folawewo & Olusegun A. Orija, 2020. "Informal-formal workers' transition in Nigeria: A livelihood analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-146, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Perez Alvarez, Marcello & Favara, Marta, 2020. "Maternal Age and Offspring Human Capital in India," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224656, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wild, Frederik & Stadelmann, David, 2020. "Heterogeneous Effects of Women's Schooling on Fertility, Literacy and Work: Evidence from Burundi's Free Primary Education Policy," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224607, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.