Report NEP-DEV-2020-09-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergougui, B. & Murshed, S.M., 2020. "Revisiting the oil and democracy nexus : New evidence utilizing V-DEM democracy data in a GMM PVAR framework ," ISS Working Papers - General Series 125992, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Dumas, Christelle & JÃ¡tiva, Ximena, 2020. "Better roads, better off? Evidence on improving roads in Tanzania," FSES Working Papers 518, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Sharma, Hari & Gibson, John, 2020. "Escalation of civil war in Nepal: The role of poverty, inequality and caste polarisation," MPRA Paper 101450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken MIURA & Yoko KIJIMA & Takeshi SAKURAI, 2020. "Incomplete Information Sharing within the Household: Evidence from Participation in Agricultural Training in Zambia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 20-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Michael A. Clemens & Mariapia Mendola, 2020. "Migration from Developing Countries: Selection, Income Elasticity and Simpson's Paradox," Development Working Papers 465, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Sep 2020.
- Harry A. Sackey, 2007. "The Determinants of School Attendance and Attainment in Ghana: A Gender Perspective," Working Papers 173, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Premand,Patrick & Barry,Oumar, 2020. "Behavioral Change Promotion, Cash Transfers and Early Childhood Development : Experimental Evidence from a Government Program in a Low-Income Setting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9368, The World Bank.
- Pérez Pérez Jorge, 2019. "Minimum Wages in Formal and Informal Sectors: Evidence from an Inflation Shock in Colombia," Working Papers 2019-13, Banco de México.
- Robert Kivuti Nyaga, 2010. "Earnings and Employment Sector Choice in Kenya," Working Papers 199, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.