Report NEP-DEV-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lanz, Bruno & Dietz, Simon & Swanson, Timothy, 2018. "Global economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andres Ham & Hope C. Michelson, 2018. "Does the form of delivering incentives in conditional cash transfers matter over a decade later?," Documentos de trabajo 017642, Escuela de Gobierno - Universidad de los Andes.
- Blouin, Authur & Mukand, Sharun W, 2019. "Erasing Ethnicity? Propaganda, Nation Building and Identity in Rwanda," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1231, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Senne Vandevelde & Bjorn Van Campenhout & Wilberforce Walukano, 2018. "Spoiler alert! Spillovers in the context of a video intervention to maintain seed quality among Ugandan potato farmers," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 634335, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Emre Alper & Michal Miktus, 2019. "Bridging the Mobile Digital Divide in Sub-Saharan Africa: Costing under Demographic Change and Urbanization," IMF Working Papers 19/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Yoko Kijima, 2019. "Farmers' Risk Preferences and Rice Production: Experimental and Panel Data Evidence from Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-26, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ruml, Anette & Qaim, Matin, 2019. "New evidence regarding the effects of contract farming on agricultural labor use," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 298450, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- A.T.M. Hasibul, Islam & Syed Abul, Basher & A.K. Enamul, Haque, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money on Long-Term Poverty: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 97466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kankwamba, Henry & Kornher, Lukas, 2019. "How much do infrastructural investments mitigate impacts of seasonal shocks on food security?," Discussion Papers 298452, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).