Report NEP-DEV-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryan, Gharad & Choi, James J & Karlan, Dean, 2018. "Randomizing religion: the impact of Protestant evangelicalism on economic outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandra Tapsoba & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes, 2019. "Remittances, food security and climate variability: The case of Burkina Faso," Working Papers halshs-02364775, HAL.
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & María Lombardi, 2019. "Can an Increase in the Minimum Age of Marriage Reduce Child Marriage Rates? Evidence from Mexico," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_139, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Philip Verwimp, 2019. "Ethno-Regional Favoritism and the Political Economy of School Test Scores," Working Papers ECARES 2019-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- SAM, Vichet, 2019. "Access to Formal Credit and Gender Income Gap: The Case of Farmers in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 97052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Verme, Paolo, 2019. "Estimating Poverty for Refugee Populations: Can Cross-Survey Imputation Methods Substitute for Data Scarcity?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 429, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fatimah, Alfariany Milati & Kofol, Chiara, 2019. "Migrating for Children's Better Future: Intergenerational Mobility of Internal Migrants' Children in Indonesia," Discussion Papers 298014, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).