Report NEP-DEV-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Levy, 2019. "Can Transparency and Accountability Programs Improve Health? Experimental Evidence from Indonesia and Tanzania," CID Working Papers 352, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken, 2019. "The Challenges of Universal Health Insurance in Developing Countries: Evidence from a Large-scale Randomized Experiment in Indonesia," CID Working Papers 362, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mishel Ghassibe & Maximiliano Appendino & Samir Elsadek Mahmoudi, 2019. "SME Financial Inclusion for Sustained Growth in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 19/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Mohamed ABDALLAH ALI, 2019. "Microfinance and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Djibouti," Working Papers 2019-2020_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2019.
- Edith Aguirre, 2019. "Domestic violence and women’s earnings: Does frequency matter?," Discussion Papers 19/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Edith Aguirre, 2019. "The (non) impact of education on marital dissolution," Discussion Papers 19/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- StephaniÃ© Rossouw & Talita Dalton-Greyling, 2019. "Access to micro â€“ and informal loans: evaluating the impact on the quality of life of poor females in South Africa," Working Papers 775, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Patricia Funjika & Yoseph Getachew, 2019. "Colonial origin, ethnicity, and intergeneration mobility in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-64, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fredah Guantai & Yoko Kijima, 2019. "Ethnic Violence and Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Exposure to the 1992 Conflict in Kenya," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sanjoy Chakravorty & S Chandrasekhar & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2019. "Land distribution, income generation & inequality in India's agricultural sector," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2019-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chalmers Mulwa & Martine Visser, 2019. "Farm diversification and climate change: implications for food security in Northern Namibia," Working Papers 798, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Emily Breza & Esther Duflo & Cynthia Kinnan, 2019. "Can Microfinance Unlock a Poverty Trap for Some Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0832, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Saavedra, S & Romero, M, 2019. "Local Incentives and National Tax Evasion: Unintended Effects of a Mining Royalties Reform in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo 017529, Universidad del Rosario.
- Carolyn Chisadza & LeonÃ© Walters & Manoel Bittencourt, 2019. "Public Infrastructure Provision and Ethnic Favouritism: Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 787, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Aksel SundstrÃ¶m & Amanda Linell & Edwin Muchapondwa & Herbert Ntuli & Martin SjÃ¶stedt & Sverker C. Jagers, "undated". "Understanding the drivers of subsistence poaching in the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Conservation Area: What matters for community wildlife conservation?," Working Papers 796, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tione, Sarah E. & Holden , Stein T., 2019. "Transaction costs and land rental market participation in Malawi," CLTS Working Papers 9/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Amèvi Rocard Kouwoaye, 2019. "Trade tax reforms and poverty in developing countries: Why do some countries benefit and others lose?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-66, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).