Report NEP-DEV-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Collier, 2019. "Ideas, Networks and Jobs: Rebasing Growth In The Middle East And North Africa," Working Papers 1331, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- Stephen Smith & Alberto Posso & Lucia Ferrone, 2019. "Do Constraints on Women Worsen Child Deprivations?Framework, Measurement, and Evidence from India," Working Papers 2019-2, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Gaurav Khanna & Carlos Medina & Anant Nyshadham, & Jorge Tamayo, 2019. "Formal Employment and Organized Crime: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Colombia," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 14, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Tomas Williams & Pablo Slutzky & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2019. "Drug Money and Bank Lending: The Unintended Consequences of Anti-Money Laundering Policies," Working Papers 2019-5, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- André, Pierre & Delesalle, Esther & Dumas, Christelle, 2019. "Returns to farm child labor in Tanzania," FSES Working Papers 502, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Cécile Couharde & Rémi Generoso & Olivier Damette & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2019. "Reexamining the growth effects of ENSO: the role of local weather conditions," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yao Pan & Saurabh Singhal, 2019. "Agricultural extension, intra-household allocation and malaria," Working Papers 2019-4, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Chiwuzulum Odozi, John & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2019. "Violent Conflict Exposure in Nigeria and Economic Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 12570, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lawson, Nicholas & Spears, Dean, 2019. "Those Who Can't Sort, Steal: Caste, Occupational Mobility, and Rent-Seeking in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 12538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De La Rupelle, Maëlys & Dumas, Christelle, 2019. "Health consequences of sterilizations," FSES Working Papers 503, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.