Report NEP-DEV-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- TAKAHASHI, Kazushi & MANO, Yukichi & 真野, 裕吉 & OTSUKA, Keijiro, 2018. "Spillovers as a Driver to Reduce Ex-post Inequality Generated by Randomized Experiments: Experiments from an Agricultural Training Intervention," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-69, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Prettner, Klaus & Seiffert, Sebastian, 2018. "The size of the middle class and educational outcomes: Theory and evidence from the Indian subcontinent," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 14-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2018. "Just like a Woman? New Comparative Evidence on the Gender Income Gap across Eastern Europe and Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 11530, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pal, Sumantra, 2018. "Spousal Violence and Social Norms in India's North East," EconStor Preprints 179422, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Piper, Alan T., 2018. "An investigation into the reported closing of the Nicaraguan gender gap," MPRA Paper 86769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lara Fleischer & Adam Bogiatzis & Hidekatsu Asada & Vincent Koen, 2018. "Making growth more inclusive in Thailand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1469, OECD Publishing.
- Samuel Mutarindwa & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2018. "The Impact of Institutions on Bank Governance and Stability: Evidence from African Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1739, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Charles Kenny, 2018. "Speeding Sustainable Development: Integrating Economic, Social, and Environmental Development," Working Papers 484, Center for Global Development.