Report NEP-DEV-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blesse, Sebastian, 2019. "Subnational border reforms and economic development in Africa," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Beal, Ty & Le Danh, Tuyen & Nguyen, Duy Son & Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Macronutrient balances and body mass index: a new insight using compositional data analysis with a total at various quantile orders," TSE Working Papers 18-921, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- León, Gianmarco, 2018. "Accountability, Political Capture and Selection into Politics: Evidence from Peruvian Municipalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 12941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Do Thi Thuy, Thuy & Nguyen, Quang Dung & Nguyen Van, Huy & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Measuring the progress of the timeliness childhood immunization compliance in Vietnam between 2006-2014: A decomposition analysis," TSE Working Papers 18-920, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fiala, Nathan & Premand, Patrick, 2018. "Social accountability and service delivery: Experimental evidence from Uganda," Ruhr Economic Papers 752, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Branko BOSKOVIC & Ujjayant CHAKRAVORTY & Martino PELLI & Anna RISCH, 2018. "The Effect of Forest Access on the Market for Fuelwood in India," Cahiers de recherche 05-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Zuhumnan Dapel, 2018. "Three Decades of Poverty Mobility in Nigeria: The Trapped, the Freed, and the Never Trapped," Working Papers 485, Center for Global Development.
- Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine & Champeaux, Hugues, 2018. "Women's Political Participation and Intrahousehold Empowerment: Evidence from the Egyptian Arab Spring," IZA Discussion Papers 11534, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kubitza, Christoph & Gehrke, Esther, 2018. "Why does a labor-saving technology decrease fertility rates? Evidence from the oil palm boom in Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 22, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Vicente Cardoso & Marcelo Resende, 2018. "Police and Crime: Further Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7064, CESifo.
- Blankespoor, Brian & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad & Xu, Lu, 2018. "Transport Costs, Comparative Advantage, and Agricultural Development: Evidence from Jamuna Bridge in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 86630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jevan Cherniwchan & Juan Moreno-Cruz, 2018. "Maize and Precolonial Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 7018, CESifo.