Report NEP-DEV-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017. "Private Schools and Student Learning Achievements in Kenya," Working Papers 689, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Langbein, Jörg, 2017. "Firewood, smoke and respiratory diseases in developing countries: The neglected role of outdoor cooking," Ruhr Economic Papers 697, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Crawfurd, Lee, 2017. "School Management and Public-Private Partnerships in Uganda," MPRA Paper 79923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carine MEYIMDJUI, 2017. "Food Price Shocks and Government Expenditure Composition: Evidence from African Countries," Working Papers 201703, CERDI.
- Georges Karna KONE & Martine AUDIBERT & Richard LALOU & Hervé LAFARGE & Jean-Yves LE HESRAN, 2017. "Subsidized antimalarial drugs in Dakar (Senegal): Do the poor benefit?," Working Papers 201711, CERDI.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2016. "The role of land certification in reducing gaps in productivity between male- and female-owned farms in rural Ethiopia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64515, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.