Report NEP-DEV-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tebkieta Alexandra Tapsoba, 2017. "Poverty, disasters and remittances: do remittances and past disasters influence households’ resilience?," Working Papers halshs-01512716, HAL.
- Kharisma, Bayu, 2017. "Idiosyncratic Shocks, Child Labor and School Attendance in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 78887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2017.
- Delavallade, Clara & Griffith, Alan & Shukla, Gaurav & Thornton, Rebecca, 2017. "Participation, learning, and equity in education: Can we have it all?," IFPRI discussion papers 1627, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bickenbach, Frank & Mbelu, Asithandile & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2017. "Is foreign aid concentrated increasingly on needy and deserving recipient countries? An analysis of Theil indices, 1995-2015," Kiel Working Papers 2078, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Bocoum, Fadima & Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Zongo, Nathalie, 2017. "Nudging Households to Take Up Health Insurance: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 10744, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernard, Tanguy & Hidrobo, Melissa & Le Port, AgnÃ¨s & Rawat, Rahul, 2017. "Nutrition incentives in dairy contract farming in northern Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 1629, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Isabelle Chort & Jean-Noël Senne, 2017. "Intra-household Selection into Migration: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Migrants and Origin Households in Senegal," PSE Working Papers hal-01516104, HAL.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan & Atiyeh Vahidmanesh & Sami Zouari, 2017. "Estimating Poverty and Inequality in the Absence of Consumption Data: An Application to the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 1100, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider, 2017. "A Health Literacy RCT toward Improvement of Programmatic Outcomes of Tuberculosis Control in the Tribal Areas of Pakistan Governance Support Program Post-Crisis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1711, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.