Report NEP-DEV-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Gabriel Kreindler & Benjamin A. Olken, 2015. "Debunking the Stereotype of the Lazy Welfare Recipient," CID Working Papers 308, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Nemera Mamo & Sambit Bhattacharya & Alexander Moradi & Rabah Arezki, 2017. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Mining and Development: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mekonnen, Tigist, 2017. "Financing rural households and its impact: Evidence from randomized field experiment data," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lant Pritchett & Yamini Aiyar, 2015. "Value Subtraction in Public Sector Production: Accounting vs Economic Cost of Primary Schooling in India," CID Working Papers 297, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Brockmeier, Martina & Francois, Joseph & Yang, Fan, 2017. "Local Food Prices and International Price Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Younoh Kim & James Manley & Vlad Radoias, 2017. "Medium- and Long-run Consequences of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from Indonesia's Forest Fires of 1997," Working Papers 2017-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Mekonnen, Tigist, 2017. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on market participation in the rural social network system," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lechler, Marie & McNamee, Lachlan, 2017. "Decentralized Despotism? Indirect Colonial Rule Undermines Contemporary Democratic Attitudes," Discussion Papers in Economics 36388, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Chort & Maelys de la Rupelle, 2017. "Managing the Impact of Climate Change on Migration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers DT/2017/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Araya, Girma Behe & Holden , Stein T., 2017. "Is Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Enhancing Dependency?," CLTS Working Papers 5/17, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Hur, Yoon Sun, 2016. "Access to Credit and Quality of Education in Vietnam," Working Papers 16-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Suzuki, Aya & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2017. "Better management practices and their outcomes in shrimp farming : evidence from small-scale shrimp farmers in Southern Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 643, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).