Report NEP-DEV-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Berry, James & Duflo, Esther & Kannan, Harini & Mukerji, Shobhini & Shotland, Marc & Walton, Michael, 2017. "From Proof of Concept to Scalable Policies: Challenges and Solutions, with an Application," CEPR Discussion Papers 11762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piza, Caio & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2016. "Short and long-term effects of a child-labor ban," Textos para discussão 428, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sanchari Roy & Matthew Morton & Shryana Bhattacharya, 2016. "Hidden Human Capital: Psychological Empowerment & Adolescent Girls’ Aspirations in India," Working Paper Series 09716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Paqueo, Vicente B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Lanzona, Leonardo A., 2016. "The Impact of Legal Minimum Wages on Employment, Income, and Poverty Incidence in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Asad Zaman, 2016. "The Influence of Gender Budgeting in Indian States on Gender Inequality and Fiscal Spending," IMF Working Papers 16/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Simplice Asongu & Uchenna R. Efobi & Belmondo V. Tanankem, 2017. "On the Relationship between Globalisation and the Economic Participation of Women in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/001, African Governance and Development Institute..