Report NEP-DEV-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Garima Bhalla & Sudhanshu Handa & Gustavo Angeles & David Seidenfeld & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "The Effect of Cash Transfers and Household Vulnerability on Food Insecurity in Zimbabwe," Papers inwopa859, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Lindgren, Mattias, 2015. "The elusive quest for the subsistence line How much does the cost of survival vary between populations?," MPRA Paper 73891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2016. "Does Social Health Insurance Reduce Financial Burden? Panel Data Evidence from India," Economics Working Paper Series 1703, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Michael Levere & Gayatri Acharya & Prashant Bharadwaj, 2016. "The Role of Information and Cash Transfers on Early Childhood Development: Evidence from Nepal," NBER Working Papers 22640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "The contribution of female health to economic development," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 11-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Axel Dreher & Sarah Langlotz & Silvia Marchesi, 2016. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," Development Working Papers 399, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 26 Aug 2016.
- Ben Crisman, Sarah Dykstra, Charles Kenny and Megan O'Donnell, 2016. "The Impact of Legislation on the Hazard of Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Burkina Faso - Working Paper 432," Working Papers 432, Center for Global Development.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Kathleen Beegle & Jed Friedman & John Gibson, 2015. "The Challenge of Measuring Hunger through Survey," LICOS Discussion Papers 36515, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Marin FERRY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Sampawende J.-A. TAPSOBA & Laurent WAGNER, 2017. "Volatility Widens Inequality. Could Aid and Remittances Help?," Working Papers P158, FERDI.
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Seneshaw Tamru & Bart Minten & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Cities and Agricultural Transformation in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia," LICOS Discussion Papers 37416, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jamie Robertsen & Nathalie Francken & Nadia Molenaers, 2015. "Determinants of the Flow of Bilateral Adaptation-Related Climate Change Financing to Sub-Saharan Africa," LICOS Discussion Papers 37315, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fan Li & Yingquan Song & Hongmei Yi & Jianguo Wei & Linxiu Zhang & Yaojiang Shi & James Chu & Natalie Johnson & Prashant Loyalka & Scott Rozelle, 2015. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on the Matriculation of Junior High School Students into Rural China’s High Schools," LICOS Discussion Papers 36815, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken, 2016. "Evolution and Impact of EU Aid for Food and Nutrition Security: A Review," LICOS Discussion Papers 37716, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.