Report NEP-DEV-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," IZA Discussion Papers 10161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Theodore R. Breton & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2016. "Low Test Scores in Latin America: Poor Schools, Poor Families, or Something Else?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015008, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Luisa Natali & David Seidenfeld & Gelson Tembo & Benjamin Davis & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, "undated". "Can Unconditional Cash Transfers Lead to Sustainable Poverty Reduction? Evidence from two government-led programmes in Zambia," Papers inwopa858, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ingco, Katrina Nicole & Pilitro, Ver Lyon Yojie, 2016. "Stuck at a Crossroad: A Microeconometric Analysis of Fertility and Married Female Labor Force Supply in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 73351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Croke, Kevin & Hicks, Joan Hamory & Hsu, Eric & Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward, 2016. "Does Mass Deworming Affect Child Nutrition? Meta-analysis, Cost-Effectiveness, and Statistical Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 11458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armand, Alex & Attanasio, Orazio & Carneiro, Pedro & Lechene, Valérie, 2016. "The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Adu & Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah & George Marbuah & Justice Tei Mensah, 2016. "Effect of gold mining on income distribution in Ghana," Working Papers 2016.23, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Aiko Kikkawa & Keijiro Otsuka, 2016. "The Changing Landscape of International Migration : Evidence from Rural Households in Bangladesh, 2000-2014," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.