Report NEP-DEV-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Menzel, Andreas & Rabbani, Atonu & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "Challenges of Change: An Experiment Training Women to Manage in the Bangladeshi Garment Sector," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 256, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Juan Miguel Villa & Danilo Fernandes & Mariano Bosch, 2015. "Nudging the Self-employed into Contributing to Social Security: Evidence from a Nationwide Quasi Experiment in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91877, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Sudeep Ghosh & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Religious fragmentation, social identity and rent-seeking: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment in India," Discussion Papers 1512, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ilan Noy & Eduardo A. Cavallo & Oscar Becerra, 2015. "The Mystery of Saving in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91856, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rudi Rocha & Claudio Ferraz & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2015. "Human Capital Persistence and Development," Working Papers ClioLab 22, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2015. "Trade, Aid and Terror," MPRA Paper 68321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91996, Inter-American Development Bank.