Report NEP-DEV-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2015. "Mass Media and Social Change: Can We Use Television to Fight Poverty?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alcaraz Carlo & Chiquiar Daniel & Salcedo Alejandrina, 2015. "Informality and Segmentation in the Mexican Labor Market," Working Papers 2015-25, Banco de México.
- Beegle,Kathleen G. & Galasso,Emanuela & Goldberg,Jessica Ann, 2015. "Direct and indirect effects of Malawi?s public works program on food security," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7505, The World Bank.
- Marion Mercier & Rama Lionel Ngenzebuke & Philip Verwimp, 2015. "Are We Counting all the Poor ?Reporting under-and Overestimations in the Headcount," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marion Mercier & Rama Lionel Ngenzebuke & Philip Verwimp, 2016. "Violence Exposure and Welfare over Time: Evidence from the Burundi Civil War," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-32, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Emmanuel Benjamin & Matthias Blum, 2015. "Participation of smallholders in carbon-certified small-scale agroforestry: A lesson from the rural Mount Kenyan region," Economics Working Papers 15-03, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Arturo Martinez Jr. & Mark Western & Michele Haynes & Wojtek Tomaszewski, 2015. "How Income Segmentation Affects Income Mobility: Evidence from Panel Data in the Philippines," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201544, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Emily Nix, 2015. "Human Capital Development and Parental Investment in India," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2026, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Neog, Bhaskar Jyoti & Sahoo, Bimal, 2015. "Informality in Non-Cultivation Labour market in India with Special Reference to North-East India," MPRA Paper 68138, University Library of Munich, Germany.