Report NEP-DEV-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melanie Morten & Corina Mommaerts & Ahmed Mobarak & Costas Meghir, 2015. "Migration and Consumption Insurance in Bangladesh," 2015 Meeting Papers 190, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mahreen Mahmud, 2015. "Act Now: Microcredit with Voluntary Contributions and Zero Interest Rate - Evidence from Pakistan," Studies in Economics 1513, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Byela Tibesigwa and Martine Visser, 2015. "Small-scale Subsistence Farming, Food Security, Climate Change and Adaptation in South Africa: Male-Female Headed Households and Urban-Rural Nexus," Working Papers 527, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Asim,Salman & Chase,Robert S. & Dar,Amit & Schmillen,Achim Daniel, 2015. "Improving education outcomes in South Asia : findings from a decade of impact evaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7362, The World Bank.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alimukhamedova, Nargiza & Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan, 2015. "The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Chiara Kofol & Carlo Menon, 2015. "Business as Unusual. An Explanation of the Increase of Private Economic Activity in High-Conflict Areas in Afghanistan," SERC Discussion Papers 0182, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.