Report NEP-DEV-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2015. "Toward a new definition of shared prosperity: a dynamic perspective from three countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7294, The World Bank.
- Asadul Islam & Chandana Maitra & Debayan Pakrashi & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Microcredit Program Participation and Household Food Security in Rural Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Michaela Rank & Rainer Thiele, 2015. "Aid Fragmentation and Donor Coordination in Uganda: A District-level Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 2001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Buddhi Raj Ghimire & Koji Kotani, 2015. "A counterfactual experiment on the effectiveness of plastic ponds for smallholder farmers: A case of Nepalese vegetable farming," Working Papers SDES-2015-18, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2015.
- Youjin Hahn & Asadul Islam & Kanti Nuzhat & Russell Smyth & Hee-Seung Yang, 2015. "Education, Marriage and Fertility: Long-Term Evidence from a Female Stipend Program in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Martinez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2015. "Do Micro-Entrepreneurship Programs Increase Wage-Work? Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp407, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Tirivayi, Nyasha & Koethe, John R., 2015. "HIV disease severity and employment outcomes in affected households in Zambia," MERIT Working Papers 2015-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Barrera-Osorio,Felipe & Raju,Dhushyanth, 2015. "Teacher performance pay : Experimental evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7307, The World Bank.
- Beyene,Abebe D. & Bluffstone,Randall & Gebreegziabher,Zenebe & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Vieider,Ferdinand, 2015. "The improved biomass stove saves wood, but how often do people use it ? evidence from a randomized treatment trial in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7297, The World Bank.
- Palacios-Lopez,Amparo & López,Ramón & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo & López,Ramón, 2015. "Market imperfections exacerbate the gender gap: the case of Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7300, The World Bank.
- Andaleeb Rahman, 2015. "Universal food security program and nutritional intake: Evidence from the hunger prone KBK districts in Odisha," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.