Report NEP-DEV-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2014. "Migration, Diasporas and Culture: an Empirical Investigation," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-27, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carla Canelas & Silvia Salazar, 2014. "Gender and Ethnicity in Bolivia, Ecuador, and Guatemala," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Garance Genicot & Alice Mesnard, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1433, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland, 2014. "Historical Missionary Activity, Schooling, and the Reversal of Fortunes: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 58052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Jellal Mohamed, 2014. "International aid, corruption and fiscal policy behavior," Working Papers 14/007, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2014. "Agricultural Productivity, Hired Labor, Wages and Poverty: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 58099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Short- and long-run impacts of food price changes on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7011, The World Bank.